Opening Times & Prices for Visits 2019
Fursdon Gardens and Tea Room only
From Easter Monday to the end of September on Wednesdays,Thursdays and Bank Holiday Mondays from 2-5pm. Garden entry price Adults £4.50, children FREE
Fursdon House, Gardens and Tea Room
Bank Holiday Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in June, July and August from 2pm to 5pm with guided house tours at 2.30pm and 3.30pm. Entry Price House and gardens, Adults £9.00, Garden only £4.50, children FREE.
All visits to the house are by guided tour.
Special Open Days at Fursdon 2-5pm(to be confirmed)
- Bluebell Sunday 28th April from 2pm to 5pm. House garden and tea room open with bluebell walks
- Bees and Meadows Day Bank Holiday Monday 27th May from 2pm to 5pm. House garden and tea rooms open
- Trees and Woods Sunday 30 June 2pm to 5pm. House garden and tea rooms open with tree walks (in conjunction with The Woodland Trust)
Normal garden entry applies on these days and guided tours of the house are available for an extra charge.
National Garden Scheme charity weekend opening 2-5pm
- Saturday 8 June and Sunday 9 June
Garden entry applies and proceeds from this go to the NGS charities. Guided tours of the house are available on these days for an extra charge.
Hospiscare charity opening 2-5pm
- Weds 12 June
Heritage Open Day
Heritage Open Day 2019 is yet to be confirmed but will be on a Thursday in September 2pm to 5pm and entry will be FREE OF CHARGE
Group visits to Fursdon House
These must be booked in advance and are encouraged on days when the house is not open to the public. For 2019 only we can only offer group visits up to the end of June and in September.
Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome in the gardens.
- House & Garden: Adults - £9.00
- Children - Free
- Garden only - £4.50
Season Tickets for the Gardens are available at £7.50 for a single ticket, which you can use all season long. You can buy these on any open day or contact the estate office on 01392 860860.