This is what we suggest you bring when you come to Fursdon, Devon:
- Wellies or boots for country walks
- Torches are useful
- Laundry powder
- Old towels and dog bed if you bring a dog to the cottage
What you will find at Fursdon
- Luxury deep supportive mattresses
- Comfy non-allergic duvets and soft pillows
- High thread count cotton linen professionally laundered
- Warm throws
- Big soft bath towels and hand towels for each guest
- Ecover Shower gel and hand wash
- Hair dryers
- Comfortable sofas and chairs with plenty of cushions
- TV, DVD and music player
- Well equipped kitchens with plenty of cookware if you want to be creative
- Tea towels, oven gloves and dish cloths
- Range of Ecover cleaning products including washing up liquid
- Dishwasher tablets
- Iron and ironing boards
- Wood and fire lighters for wood burners and open fire
- Plenty of books
Ask us if you want to borrow maps.
We are working with a great little local company to provide a selection of quality home-cooked frozen ready meals, which can be here for you when you arrive. Made with locally sourced and high quality ingredients, Ruth's Real Food offers a variety of tradition English dishes, family favourites and international cuisine. You can pre-order or just ask when you are here.
We stock a range of her best dishes for you to choose from or for the full range of dishes, just ask and we can have them delivered for you.
Please feel free to order online groceries – Sainsburys, Tesco and Waitrose will come here - but please make sure that you are here to receive it!