You, your dog and - us!
While we welcome you and your dog/s to Fursdon Cottage we would appreciate your help in keeping the cottage as clean as possible for those who come and stay after you.
These are our terms and conditions:
- In order not to charge extra for dogs staying at the cottage, we ask that they are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture.
- We reserve the right to charge a holding deposit of £100 at the time of booking against any damage.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage at any time.
- Please clear up after your dog promptly, whether in the garden or out on a lead on the estate, and dispose of bagged waste in an exterior bin.
- When out of the cottage please ensure your dog wears a collar and identity tag and is on a lead under the control of a responsible adult at all times.
- Please be aware that we have sheep so it is important to be in control of your dog.
- Please bring your own dog bed and old towels to clean your dog after muddy walks.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay if the behaviour of your dog is considered unacceptable.
- If your dog causes damage you are responsible for replacement or repair.