Opening Times & Prices 2017 Please telephone for 2018 details
Opening times are always 2-5pm on our public open days.
All visits to the house are by guided tour.
Group visits must be booked in advance and are encouraged on days when the house is not open to the public.
Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome in the gardens.
Gardens and Tea Room only
From Easter Monday to the end of September on Wednesdays,Thursdays and Bank Holiday Mondays from 2-5pm.
House, Gardens and Tea Room
Bank Holiday Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in June, July and August with guided house tours at 2.30pm and 3.30pm
Guided tours of the house are also available on the Special Sundays and NGS open days.
Special Open Sundays 2-5pm
- Bluebell Day Sunday 30th April
- Birds Day (with Devon Birds and RSPB) Sunday 28th May
- Meadow Day (with Devon Wildlife Trust) Sunday 18 June
- Trees Day (with Woodland Trust) Sunday 27th August
NB Normal garden entrance price applies on these dates.
National Garden Scheme charity opening 2-5pm
- Saturday 10 June and Sunday 11 June
- Saturday 9 September and Sunday 10 September
NB On these special days Historic Houses Association Friends are welcome but will be asked to pay for entry in accordance with the rules of their membership.
- House & Garden: Adults - £8.50
- Children - Free
- Garden only - £4.50
Season Tickets for the Gardens are available at £6 for a single ticket, which you can use all season long. You can buy these on any open day or contact the estate office on 01392 860860.