We suggest you bring:
- Wellies or boots for country walks
- Torches are useful
- Laundry powder
- Old towels and dog bed if you bring a dog to the cottage
What you will find at Fursdon
- Deep supportive mattresses
- Comfy non-allergic duvets and soft pillows
- High thread count cotton linen professionally laundered
- Warm throws
- Big soft bath towels and hand towels for each guest
- Ecover Shower gel and hand wash
- Hair dryers
- Comfortable sofas and chairs with plenty of cushions
- TV, DVD and music player
- Well equipped kitchens with plenty of cookware if you want to be creative
- Tea towels, oven gloves and dish cloths
- Range of Ecover cleaning products including washing up liquid
- Dishwasher tablets
- Iron and ironing boards
- Wood and fire lighters for wood burners and open fire
- Plenty of books
Ask us if you want to borrow maps.
We are working with a great little local company to provide a selection of quality home-cooked frozen ready meals, which can be here for you when you arrive. Made with locally sourced and high quality ingredients Ruth's Real Food offers a variety of tradition English dishes, family favourites and international cuisine. You can pre-order or just ask when you are here.
We stock a range of her best dishes for you to choose from or for the full range of dishes, just ask and we can have them delivered for you
There is a great deli in Crediton - Treloars (about 20 mins). They make wonderful pies and quiches if you want to collect. Give them a call 01363 772332 to order.
Please feel free to order online groceries – Sainsburys, Tesco and Waitrose will come here - but please make sure that you are here to receive it!